Saturday, March 3, 2012

People of the Ethereal Realm Banner


I made a banner for my forthcoming book People of the Ethereal Realm.  I used bannersnack.com (I've used them before).  Without their stifling watermark the banner looks a bit pixelated.  Kind of bothers me, but I don't know how to generate my own banners.  I have a free program called Gimp that I used to create the cover for my forthcoming eBook Anatomy of Fear, but I'm not familiar enough with the program to create a banner.  If I find the time, I'll have to play around with the Gimp...(I'm suddenly transported to Zed's Pawn Shop in Pulp Fiction).

Anatomy of Fear will hit amazon soon as well.  This is a collection of ten short stories, some of them reprints, and an excerpt from People of the Ethereal Realm.  It will be a .99 cent eBook, primarily for people to sample my work if they are hesitant about purchasing PotER.

No comments:

Post a Comment