Friday, February 17, 2012

New Reviews of Scarecrow and The Madness

After running a Google search I discovered a few reviews of Scarecrow and The Madness that I wasn't aware of. 

The first review is from the Sonar4 Landing Dock.  It's not so new as it was published in late December, but I just discovered it, so it's new to me.  The reviewer notes that they had to put my novella down a few times to recover from where the story took them.  I have to say that I don't write specifically to disturb, but disturbing imagery often appears in what I write.  That's kind of funny because my mother (fan of such authors as Danielle Steele and Mary Higgins Clark) read The Madness and loved it.  She said she couldn't stop reading it (yes, I know, it's my mother and she's biased, but she's read a great deal of my published stories and, like my wife, is very blunt if she doesn't like one of them).

The second review is on author Matthew Tait's blog.  I recognized this review when I read it.  I believe he also posted it on amazon, but I thought I would link it for those who haven't read the amazon reviews.

Both are very positive, and both are linked below.

Sonar4 Landing Dock: HERE
Matthew Tait's Review: HERE

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment