Friday, March 9, 2012

Darker Minds TOC revealed!

The table of contents for Darker Minds has been revealed.  Looks like a fine line-up.  I can't wait to get my copy of this one.  It will be interesting to see how the other authors used the loose theme of horror based on the dark side of the human mind.  I had written my story for a contest two years ago.  It was more of a sci-fi/fantasy contest, but I sent a horror/mystery story anyway.  I was told that it was the best of the horror submissions, though no horror stories were chosen as finalists.  I sat on the story for a while, uncertain where to submit it, and then I saw the Darker Minds guidelines and it seemed to fit what they were looking for quite nicely.


Here's the TOC:


Reflections From a Broken Lamp - John Travis
Tale of the Abnormal Beauty Queen - Robert Essig
Waste Disposal - Ray Cluley
The Man Who Remembered - Stephen Bacon
Cinder Images - Gary McMahon
The Way of the World - Gary Fry
John Bane's Grave - Charles Muir
Rise, Dead Man - Joe Mynhardt
Looking at Me, Seeing You - Mark West
The Listening - Benedict J Jones
Seeing Things - Robert Mammone
Slip Inside This House - Daniel Kaysen
Houses in Motion - Stuart Young
Shutdown - Clayton Stealback
Laws of Aquisition - Simon Bestwick
 
 
Darker Minds should be available in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment