Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lemmy's Distracting Me!!!!!

So, my lovely wife bought me a book for Father's Day called White Line Fever, the autobiography of Lemmy.  If you don't know who Lemmy is you've probably been living under a rock or are a complete square (which is fine -- to each their own, you know).

Anyway, I've been plowing through the book and it's great.  Can't put it down (well, I suppose I just did to screw around on the net and post this post).  Point is, when I read one of these rock n roll autobiographies I get sucked in.  They're like crack to a junkie.  I can't get enough.  Therefor I haven't written a word in three days, haven't read a submission, haven't edited anything...

When I'm finished reading about the craziness of Lemmy and Motorhead, then I'll get back to writing.  Now, back to my binge...

No comments:

Post a Comment