Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Saw a Preview of my Novella Cover...

...And it's freakin' awesome!  I was ecstatic when I found out that Andrej Bartulovic aka Maggot Master was the man at the helm.  He's done several Blood Bound Books covers, all of which look fantastic, but I guarantee when you see what he came up with for mine and Craig Saunders' book Scarecrow and The Madness you are going to be impressed.  I would post the preview that was sent to me, but I think it's wise to wait until it's finished.  It'll be a hell of a teaser.  The book is slated for a December release.

Check out Andrej's website.  He does art for heavy metal CD covers, t-shirts, books, and his prices are very reasonable, and the artwork...well, it speaks for itself.  Twisted, mad, gruesome -- check him out: http://maggotmaster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment