Sunday, November 28, 2010

Through the Eyes of the Undead

About a year ago I was offered the opportunity to compile and edit an anthology for Library of the Living Dead Press.  I had to think real hard about whether I could do it or not, hell, if I even had the time to compile and edit a collection of short stories.  I couldn't pass up the offer, so I took it, and quite frankly it was a very pleasant and rewarding experience.



Through the Eyes of the Undead is a collection of zombie stories told through the perspective of a zombie or zombies.  Here's the blurb from the back cover:

Would you like to see what the living dead see? In the book you're holding you will experience just that! There's more to a zombie than merely shuffling around in search of the next brain, and you will get a chance to have a glimpse into just what the reanimates see when they return after death. It can be scary, sometimes even humorous, but above all, you will never forget what it's like to see through the eyes of the undead.

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment