Monday, November 28, 2011

Shivers of Horror Gives Scarecrow and the Madness...

...3/5 stars. 

Not the best review, but when you look at the site you'll notice that Kat is a tough critic and of the most recent reviews three stars is the highest rating.

Of course I'm thrilled that she liked my story, and I think she probably was a bit harsh on Craig's story due to the dialogue that she didn't like.  I haven't read Scarecrow yet, so I cannot comment on it, but I have read Craig's work and he's a fantastic writer.  I'm proud to share the pages with him.  Can't win 'em all.  Even considering the kind commentary about The Madness, she still only gave my novella 3/5 stars on its own, so there you have it.

I would still encourage anyone to check out the review HERE.  It's not the best we've had, but I gladly take the good with the bad.  You can't please everyone.

After reading the review, why don't you see for yourself.  Purchase S and the M HERE

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment