Monday, September 12, 2011

Cover art for People of the Ethereal Realm...

Not yet revealed, but I have seen it and damn it's cool!  I have to write a blurb for the back cover.  I think I have a few different blurbs I wrote while submitting the novel.  I'll have to dig them up and see what I think.  I should be doing this right now rather than posting on the ole blog, but, well, I suppose I'll take care of that just as soon as I'm finished.  I actually thought I would be working on the finale of the first draft of my second novel right now, but the Net has a way of sucking one in and not letting go.

The cover looks great, as I said above.  The back cover is under construction and awaiting my blurb, and as soon as they are approved by the voices that be over at Twisted Library Press, I will post a teaser here for all to see.

The edits are going kind of slow, but my editor has several projects in the works, as most any writer does, so I can understand.  I have to admit to slacking off about editing Through the Eyes of the Undead 2.  I've been busy with other projects, damn-it!  I did edit the first story last week and I'm going to make a concerted effort to get on the ball.

Look for the People of the Ethereal Realm cover in the not-too-distant future.  It's a good one.  I hope the book will live up to the expectations it creates.

2 comments:

  1. Result! Great job, Robert - looking forward to this one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Craig! Maybe "Rain" will come out around the same time and we can do a little book swap.

    ReplyDelete