Sunday, July 3, 2011

People of the Ethereal Realm Update

Just thought I'd post an update on my debut novel People of the Ethereal Realm.  I just received the initial series of edits for the first ten chapters of which I will begin reading this evening.  At a glance I am very pleased with what I see and I'm looking forward to reading through the red ink.

As far as cover art goes, I have put in a request for one of the artists used by Twisted Library Press and submitted what I think will prove to be a very alluring and gruesome cover if it is chosen.  It was a damn hard task for me to come up with a cover concept.  I'm not good at that sort of thing, but it has worked out pretty well for me so far with the cover to Pantomime and The Madness.  I'm looking forward to hearing who will be doing the cover and whether my concept passes the acid test.  In the end, it's up to the Twisted Library.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment