Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Madness Update

I have a bit of an update on Scarecrow and The Madness.  I've been working on edits with folks at Blood Bound Books.  I have the final three chapters to look over and then they will give it a once over after that.  Some blurbs have been posted at the Blood Bound Books forum.

We had been looking at a December release, but... now it looks like a SEPTEMBER release!  I will be making more posts as September draws near, here and on facebook and several forums.  The book will be in print as well as e-book format.

For those of you interested, Blood Bound Books will be opening for submissions in August.  I can vouch that they have been nothing but wonderful to work with, and there is a good chance that I will submit another novella come August.  Check either the website or forum for further details.  They have altered the submission process a bit this time around.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment