Saturday, January 22, 2011

Post Mortem Press

I just got my contributor copy of Shadowplay in the mail.  I don't have a story in this one, however I did write the introduction.  I have to say that this is a fine collection of horror tales with several serious gems.  After reading a galley of the book I was very pleased to have been asked to write the introduction.  If you buy the book, I hope my opening words act as an appetizer for the gruesome feast that is Shadowplay.


I would suggest that anyone who enjoys good horror fiction should head on over to Post Mortem Press' website and have gander at what they are doing.  They have four anthologies and a novel in print with much more to come.


*Shameless plug alert*  I also suggest their first anthology Uncanny Allegories featuring my story "A Night to Last Forever" which closes out the anthology and hopefully makes the reader hungry for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment